will MIP slayer cvd's splined center shafts fit revo 3.3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they fit the slayer pro they'll fit the revo.

It won't fit your revo ausher.. That part is for first slayer 5908 not the new slayer pro 3.3 5907 which is essentially the revo 3.3 longer/wider chassis..

Ahh OK.... I figure the 5908 was the newer model since 8 comes after 7. Like the revo's 5308 and 5309 being the newer model...

the rear cvd would fit tho, but the front one would be too short....

Last edited:
is there a dogbone mod setup for the revo like on the t maxx,i'm new to the revo platorm but have been modding my maxxs' for years

I'm using a vantage cvd/dogbone on mine, it's been in there for at least 10 gallons now.

dont suppose you care to share a dogbone lenght there 2revo??

sweet cheers ill look at them when my centres go bang

I'm just looking for a set that can work with a transmission that has been moved forward about 1/4"

The MIP splines will probably break before the stock ones would've, but you might get lucky.

I'm just looking for a set that can work with a transmission that has been moved forward about 1/4"

If you go on MIP you could find all the pieces you need to make up your centers..
I had to do this for my slayerpro rear axle drives work great..
You know your dia of your output shafts and diff shafts the tricky part is shaft lenght you need...
Look at tmaxx 3.3 set for starters...

Last edited:
Back