Who's this stud???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNorris

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
man, this guy is a shredder, master class

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18799375[/ame]

Soze I asks myself "Self, why does peoples in that fancy internet place put videos up making them looks like mooks?"

Really, I could have thrown my guitar in a trash compactor and probably come up with a more coherent solo....

On the up side, someday his kids will see that.

Well, don't knock the guy to much. He is making an effort. Shredder.... nah, not yet. I would always assume that "they" will look over their video and strive to do better.

reminds me of Bill and Ted for some reason....

reminds me of Bill and Ted for some reason....

I loved that movie. Man I need to get the DVD of that.

I think that movie was the reason air guitar became popular. LMAO :hehe:

lol exactly! i had both of them on dvd, got them at mcdonalds when they were selling movies for $5, but sadly they were stolen from my sisters house when it got broken into.

Man that sux, or in Bills words "Dude, that's the most Hanious".

I wonder if those were notes he actually WANTED to hit.
I think this was his first attempt with a real guitar after mastering the air guitar through years of partying.
Which reminds me....I can't find my air guitar or the case I usually keep it in.:)

Which reminds me....I can't find my air guitar or the case I usually keep it in.

Those damn air guitars, they'll do that to you! I think that they should start making them in different colours rather than just clear! :D lol

LMAO!!! That's not the worst. I'm still limping after kicking into the leg of my air grand piano!

Ouch! thats gotta hurt! Thats the exact reason why i didnt buy one, i even saw one going for real cheap on fleabay. Sure am happy i didnt buy it! :D

Back