Who's gonna win the Indy 500?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok since this is a motor head site who's going to win the Indy 500?
Personally I'm rooting for Danaca Patrick cush she's so :OMG: Hot. That and she can drive the wheels off that car.

Note to Danaca. I personally offer you, Me and my 43 year old beer gut to use and hopefully abuse as you see fit HUBBA HuBBa lol: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Yes Jet they still run it lol but the popularity has dropped dramatically since alot of people can relate more with the drivers of NASCAR since it's drivers are more down to earth so to speak. I read in the sports section of msnbc.com last night that if they were to space out the Lowe's race this wknd and Indy ie have Nascar on sat and Indy on sun so that some of the Nascar drvr's like Robby Gordon and Tony Stewart who have done very well at Indy that the race might regain it's popularity.

I've never been to the 500 but have been to the Brick Yard 400 5 times and the crowd is amazing 250.000 thousand screaming fans and it doesn't matter who your driver is I have yet to see a fist fight every1 gets along. Grass roots racing blue collar fans. Gotta love it.

Personally, I would LOVE to see Danika pull this one off.
She ran her beautiful butt off last year.
Hi Rolex I jst checked she qulified 8th at 225+ MPH she could catch up to the top very quickly. I hope she does well with this new team would be awsome to see her get the big W

Danica Patrick will win...she's HAWT (too bad she's married :()

It will probably be that Sam Horny Jr or what ever, he always wins.

Besides who want's to watch Indy they are just wannabe F1 cars.

I really dont watch IRL dont know many of the drivers I watch NASCAR, but I've alway's enjoyed the Indy 500 even as a kid and that is the only IRL race I watch every year. I guess now I'm just waiting to see how Danica does.

Robby Gordon baby!!!.... wait is he even racing this year?... ok.... then John Andretti!!

Tom

I live about 15 minutes from the track (non-race traffic travel time, though I do know some "secret" ways in) and have to say I have more fun at the preliminary stuff throughout the month. As for the race, they have a tough time filling the field nowadays, which is really one person's fault who shall remain nameless. On another note, I have seen Danica at the mall a couple times and she wanted me...I could tell by the way I looked at her!

Sadly, the 500 lost most of it's glory after Tony George threw his hissy fit and split from CART. It was a far better event when it was wide open qualifying. When drivers and teams from around the world would one-off a car and drag it to the Speedway for one weekend of glory. Now, it's just an IRL points race.

And when you use the term "pulling it off" in the same sentence as Danika, racing is just about the LAST thing I'm thinking of.

And when you use the term "pulling it off" in the same sentence as Danika, racing is just about the LAST thing I'm thinking of.

Aint that the truth!

Tom

Well the Race is here and Gone my Hotty didn't win although she certainly had the car to do it. So sad guess I'll have to invite her over and make her feel better.

Ok reality check I'm married and have 2 kids oh well never hurts to dream