Whoohoo, new truck!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASCARnut

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Bling bling, we got a new truck!!!

i-1_B.JPG

We got it off fleabay

here

:banana:

WTF why the heck would you buy a truck off ebay??? I've herd so many people get burned on that stupid stie its sad hopefully you wont get burned

Trucks aren't my cup of tea but if you like it....

Man, that's a lot of miles

Ummm....nice truck but...*trying not to crap* ford isnt my thing. Good thing you didnt get ripped of. I didnt know you could buy things over 1 ton on ebay! Wow...i wonder if you can buy a HOuse? Nice truck:cheers:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

F-350s are better but F-150 arnt bad i guess i like the Lighting F-150 those thing are nice

I like chevy's and dodges....The new Dodge with the hemi hauls ass. 500 hp and almost 500 tq. DAMN!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Nice truck! Like the color(s). Is that the full size bed? Hope it is everything you were lookin for......

Good looking truck. It looks like it has been taken care of!

126k miles? Thats nothing.........

I have 1990 Bronco II, With 168k on her, still run's like it came off the line.

My neighbor has a 89 F-250, a little over 300k miles, still running strong. Shows what Ford can do.
But for ebay, i wouldnt trust buying a car over them, unless it had a return policy, which most of them do.......

hey skipper. you're from NJ , where in NJ ? I'm also from there

jes you ppl suck my dads 88 Chevy S-10 has 220 thousand miles and its running like it new

hey fords eat chevys and poop mopar lol

Nice truck my dad has a similar one.

Yeah, it's a long bed.

Actually 126K miles isn't a lot. Our '89 F-150 we just sold had 205K and the engine was rebuilt at 177K but other than that we NEVER had a problem with it.

We bought a '97 Explorer last fall off fleabay and had a good experience plus you can find cars a lot cheaper on there. '89-90 Broncos go for about $1K cheaper than they do around here.

My dad bought it, not me. And we have had good experiences with Fords. (my dad likes them but won't admit it.:\ ) This will be or fifth Ford product in a row. Taurus, Lincoln Cont., F-150, Explorer, and the new 150:cheerful:

Oh, hehe, we don't have it yet. Were going Friday to pick it up. I can't wait to have that third door!:ahh:

This is a different topic but kind of funny anyway. When we had our '91 Continental, we took a trip out to Wyoming. To make a long story short, when we were coming back going through the badlands and up Big Bear mountain in Colorado the rear air shock went out. (that's where I had to ride:wtf: ) Needless to say, it wasn't a fun experience. It was comparable to riding in one of those Radio Flyer wagons going 70 mph. And THEN the front shocks went out.

Can you imagine riding 2000 miles in a Radio Flyer wagon!:depress:

Last edited:
Man, you need to get an import...I prescribe to you and integra type-r with a greddy turbo kit

lol kwong, typical rice boy trying to force others to like them crap cars too.....

Anyway, yea the older lincolns with them rear airbag shocks, they went if you didnt keep them in good shape, and boy o boy, they cost a hell of a lot to fix too, had to buy a new compressor for them, but wasn't to bad if you could do it yourself. And of course 200k on a American car is nothing, i know tons of people with hundreds of miles on there cars, one guy i know has an old dodge, with over 500k, and my friends dad has an old chevy silverado, has 498 on her, most amaziong part is the paint job looks new, i guess it was all those years of wax he used haha.

Originally posted by Skipper
lol kwong, typical rice boy trying to force others to like them crap cars too.....

a turbo type r would own u..even with me driving it...and i suck racing stick

A chevy would chew up and spit out a ford. Mopar would kik SVT's ass! lol! :jet:<--Ford should do this.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

MOPAR SUCKS !!!!!!!! unless you're talking about the real old stuff...

a teg type R is not that great of a car stock... but it has potential, still in my oppinion, any way you put it FWD sucks balls