Which Part # is this for HPI Savage 25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcenth

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have the HPI Savage 25. Can somebody tell me which part # this is, it's the part that goes in the middle of the rod to hold the clutch bell in place.

Pic below - circled in red:

2013-06-16%2016.46.43.jpg

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 6:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:09 PM ----------

Not sure why the pic didn't load, might take a minute but, here's the direct link just in case:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a63razytp4wsz4g/2013-06-16 16.46.43.jpg

Last edited:
You can use small washers and a 3mm hex bolt. Washers are to take up space so bell doesn't shift forward.

Thanks for the reply. Is there anyway you can tell me which size washers? I'm a little clueless lol have a friend working on it for me.

Thanks!

Also is the measurement for the hex bolt 3 x .5 x 3 mm ?

The factory bolt is 8mm thread length according to my manual. The factory used a brass shim #86121 that is 5mm thick by 10mm diameter. I use steel shims as the brass piece usually wears out fairly quick.

The factory bolt is 8mm thread length according to my manual. The factory used a brass shim #86121 that is 5mm thick by 10mm diameter. I use steel shims as the brass piece usually wears out fairly quick.

Thanks! So about the bolt do I need to know thickness and diameter? Is it the same 5mm by 10mm? Sorry for these kind of questions, I probably sound dumb!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Does this sound like it's it? HPI Binder Head Screw M3X8mm HPIZ517
Length: #160; #160; 8mm
Diameter: 3mm

Last edited:
Sounds like a different way of saying 3x8mm to me.

Sounds like you have the part...that's what I have in my Savage x PDF