Which one???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Which one?

• RPM No-Clip Body Mounts

• NEW Traxxas Slash 4X4 Clipless Mounting

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.R.S. Ninja_007

RCTalk Addict
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
I need to upgrade my Slash 4X4 to clipless, but there are so many choices. I’ve narrowed it down to these two, but which one should I use?

Id go with the new traxxas ones. I heard the RPM one isn't that good. For the 2wd atleast, not sure about the 4x4.

If you don't like the clipless stuff, the ProLine locking caps are also good. I use those on my 2wd.

Id go with the new traxxas ones. I heard the RPM one isn't that good. For the 2wd atleast, not sure about the 4x4.

If you don't like the clipless stuff, the ProLine locking caps are also good. I use those on my 2wd.
I don’t want clips because they get lost, bent, stolen, eaten, etc. Pro-Line clips wouldn’t really be much different for me
The RPM mounts are also scale, but I could always get their radiator fan

I don’t want clips because they get lost, bent, stolen, eaten, etc. Pro-Line clips wouldn’t really be much different for me
The RPM mounts are also scale, but I could always get their radiator fan
Stolen? People steal your body clips? That's messed up. You need better friends.

Stolen? People steal your body clips? That's messed up. You need better friends.
Not friends, siblings. My friends know better than to steal my body clips, as their vehicles are too small for my clips. Unfortunately you can’t get rid of siblings. My ECX wheel nuts have also gone mysteriously missing…

Back