Where should I buy the Revo???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ab17

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have been looking for the best deal on the Revo and I can't find anything better than 447.00 plus shipping. The local hobby shops are selling it for 469.00. Any suggestions or places I need to look?

Ultimate Hobbies (www.ultimatehobbies.com). They're great guys. Great service. Revo is $439.95 with FREE shipping anywhere in the US until the 31st of January.

.../\
..//\\
.///\\\
...||
...||
...||

What he said.

Last edited:
Sorry to go off topic on your thread but, did anybody see the price on the Kanai II at ultimate hobby.....$430

$430....compared to Tower hobby $740, Occasionally you see Tower get beat in the price game, but holy smokes.....not even close!

What's the deal with the KIII being discoed @ Tower?

Mr T

Hobby People will have sales on the Revo. I bought mine for 429.00, but their normal price is 447.00. They recently had a sale on again. Check thier website to see if it is still going on. Ultimate has the lower price for now, but if I remember correctly that is their sale price, too. better get one before it goes off!

what is hobby people's address? I don't think I went to the correct one.

Back