where do I get OFNA fuel mounting posts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RCNT, and it's always good to see another VA resident on here.

I don't know about the mod you are asking about, just wanted to say welcome.

Have you asked at Debbie's RC World in Virginia Beach? They might have them in stock.

BTW, Welcome to the forum (even though you signed up a bit ago).

From what I saw, Debs has about everything. I still don't know how they shoe horned all that stuff in there.

Called Debbie's, said they had some on order. Went ahead and ordered the Adrenaline tank guard and plan on setting up the same rig as in the link I posted originally.

Cool. Let us know if you want to get together for a little bash. Pirata and I get together frequently in and around Hampton Roads. Error came in from Roanoke for a session. Regardless, we usually have quite a bit of fun.

HI. I ordered the Ofna tank and posts from my LHS and they should be here Wednesday.I'm having a problem find clear pics on how the mounts fit on the truck.Does anybody have any pics of the mounts with the tank not it place?If not can someone explain to me how to make them fit?Or do I have to get the Tank guard also?

You need the tank guard for this modification. The posts are mounted to the tank guard and the tank to the posts. You will need to drill holes in the guard to take the posts.

Thanks for the offer Sky, send me an e-mail off-line, I'd love to find some good spots to run the truck.

Will do. Check for it sometime in the very near future...like this evening.

Back