Sold / Found Wheels & Tires (Never Run, Stock Savage)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a "Never Run", set of (4) Wheels & Tires from an HPI Savage .25 for sale. Asking $35 shipped via USPS Priority. PM me if interested...
Thanks...

BumpDigityDoo.... Anyone interested?

Hmmm bump!!
Bump for a great guy!

One mo time, TTT....

Anyone need some new shoes ????? :shrug:

Shoot me some pics please TJ!

Thanks

Jon

Hey Jon, there stock rims & tires, from a .25 Savage thats still in the box. My wife bought me a set for Xmas... This is what they look like..

savagetires.JPG

ARE they glued? Let me see what I have for cash. One person on the forum I need to get square with ...

if you interested i gotta complete set of on-road racing slicks for my t-maxx in very good condition to trade you for the tires and wheels you got,,,lemme know either here or email me ,,
[email protected]

thanx
rick

racin_38 said:
if you interested i gotta complete set of on-road racing slicks for my t-maxx in very good condition to trade you for the tires and wheels you got,,,lemme know either here or email me ,,
[email protected]

thanx
rick

Sorry man, not really interested in slicks... My Savage will be in the DIRT.....

Jon2, I'm not really sure if there glued or not, I'll check... I had it out of the box for about 5 seconds to check the contents.... lol

LMK if you have anything else for a savage PM me.

Thanks
TJ

We are all in the dirt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.