wheels and tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welderguy22

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello to all. I'm very new to this forum, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before. I have a fairly old Clodzilla with stock clod axles. I would like to goto a new wheel and tire combination. Could someone give me some suggestions on what to buy. I need to know where and what the best wheel adapters to buy. I'm not a competitive user, but I do want to buy what will work the best. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

So which Clodzilla do you have? I had a CZ4 that I changed quite a bit, actually it no longer resembles the CZ4 at all anymore.

What wheels and tires do you plan on running? Do you want 12mm, 14mm, 17mm or 24mm wheels. What wheelbase are you running? What kind of surface do you drive one? Rock, Grass, pavemant, dirt, mud...etc...All these make a huge difference on you tire choice...What ever you buy don't get plastic or Derlin. Make sure you get Alumn.

Back