Wheelie bars??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Can anyone tell me about any type of wheelie bar that will fit into a kraton 8s WITHOUT doing any modifications to it to make it for??

Can anyone tell me about any type of wheelie bar that will fit into a kraton 8s WITHOUT doing any modifications to it to make it for??

LOL....Funny how an RC company designs a high powered RC ,an forgot to add a wheelie bar!....:hehe:

Tbone has 1 not sure if you would have to mod...also you can make your own just try
What is that one called? Or can you leave the link so I can check it out because a bunch come up lol

Honestly on the Kraton 8s I have zero experience with. The only Arrma I have is my Typhon. Sorry....

LOL....Funny how an RC company designs a high powered RC ,an forgot to add a wheelie bar!....:hehe:
That's because your supposed to throttle down so hard and so fast, that it does a full backflip, before going like hell.

I haven't seen one yet for the k8s. I'd keep checking T-Bones website. They are likely to make something for it eventually. I really like their rear skid/wheelie bar for the outcast 6S, ERBE and Savage. I only have the front one on my stampede 4x4, didn't like how the rear one was made, didn't have anything for the top side of it. Now that I have a few types of plastic I've been making stuff out of, I might get theirs for the stampede and make a top plate.

I haven't seen one yet for the k8s. I'd keep checking T-Bones website. They are likely to make something for it eventually. I really like their rear skid/wheelie bar for the outcast 6S, ERBE and Savage. I only have the front one on my stampede 4x4, didn't like how the rear one was made, didn't have anything for the top side of it. Now that I have a few types of plastic I've been making stuff out of, I might get theirs for the stampede and make a top plate.
*skateboard axle* ?

make your own ...then you know it will fit with no mods. hardware store a few nylon spacers nuts and bolts ..stainless... and a wheel..

Attachments

• 20200831_211040.jpg
    20200831_211040.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 108