Wheel adapter for the TC4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

I was looking on HPI's site at a 200mm touring car body.. .the corvette to be exact, and I saw a nice set of touring car wheels to go with it. The problem is that HPI's hex is like 24 or 26mm and I believe the TC4 hexes are only 23mm. Do they make wheel adapters so that the HPI wheels will fit the Associated car? Thanks

Tom

Correction guys.... the TC4 comes with 24mm and HPI makes 26mm and 31mm. Sorry..

Tom

The sizes you are showing are for the width of the tires. Not the hex size.

Most 1/10 touring cars share the same hex size.

The sizes you are showing are for the width of the tires. Not the hex size.

Most 1/10 touring cars share the same hex size.

Oh... ok... Sorry about that. I am new to Touring car. LOL So I as long as it is a touring car wheel it should fit? Thanks

Tom

No worries. I was where you are at just a few weeks ago.

I believe all the 1/10 touring cars put out by the popular brands share the same hex size.

Thanks a bunch my friend. This is exciting! I love learning new things about this hobby, and TC is a totally different ball game! LOL

Tom

Body style plays a HUGE part of the cars performance. If your after looks, the Corvette is a great body. As for racing, its one of the bodys to stay away from.

Seems as if the hottest design out now for racing is the Cadillacs. There are a few to choose from. Look for wide and flat across the front and the top of the car. Flat sides as well.

Body style plays a HUGE part of the cars performance. If your after looks, the Corvette is a great body. As for racing, its one of the bodys to stay away from.

Seems as if the hottest design out now for racing is the Cadillacs. There are a few to choose from. Look for wide and flat across the front and the top of the car. Flat sides as well.

Thanks for the tips my friend. The corvette would just be for driveway runs..... I always wanted a corvette... might be the closest I get! LOL I was looking for a different body for racing and was just thinking of the stock body from Associated. What body do you run on yours? Thanks

Tom

i also use the CTS its a great body, another body i use is a G6..

heres some pics of my cts on my cyclone..

Last edited:
Nice looking ride my friend. Thanks for sharing!

Tom

Hey guys,

I went to my LHS today and was going to order a few things for my TC4. I got down to the body and wanted to get the HPI 200mm Corvette C6. The body I know will fit, the 3mm offset wheels however I am not sure of, neither was the guy at the LHS. So my question is this..... If I go with the Corvette, will the 3mm offset wheels work on a TC4, and if not which ones will? Thanks Guys.

Tom

TC4 takes a 190mm....I know that seems like a small difference but theexcess gaps can catch things alot easier.....200 is for Nitro TCs I think....you can get the rally conversion to make your TC4 a 200mm width...I did it with my TC3 and it really cornered different.....

Thanks my friend. Nice to see you posting. It has been a while. Hope all is well.

I will check out the rally kit. Will the 3mm offset wheels work on the TC4 though? Thanks

Tom

Back