Whats your desktop background?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What do you guys have for a background pic? Post them if possible!

... mostly these... sometimes Revo, sometimes whatever is nice on Nationalgeographic.com
C421C_new_toy.jpg

Last edited:
On my Lap top I hav a pic of the earth fm space and on my desk top a pic of me by all my ham radio gear.

... mostly these... sometimes Revo, sometimes whatever is nice on Nationalgeographic.com
C421C_new_toy.jpg

Hi RevoME what kind of plane is that?

Here's what I have now. Picture taken during the Apollo 17 mission. Kind of a space junkie, I guess.

Apollo17.jpg

Aw c'mon man.... we all know you have a picture of SweetDiesel on your desktop! LOL

Tom

Revo, 1981 Cessna 421C RAM.
Nice thing to shoot around in, at 17 Gallons per hour per engine @ $5/ Gallon.

My desktop.....

One of my favorite pics of the Jet boys.....click for bigger size.

desktop.jpg

Itsme How you like the FZ1? I have been comtemplating one but I do more long haul cruising then sport riding. Both of my Brother in law's have FZ1's and I have ridden them. Fast bike but I am not quite sure yet.

Revo, 1981 Cessna 421C RAM.
Nice thing to shoot around in, at 17 Gallons per hour per engine @ $5/ Gallon.

Yikes! But looks like fun. I fly something very simular in FSX lot's of fun. Very sweet looking aircraft.

Here is mine.

Been there for sometime and need to change it.
Most of the time it's aircraft.

Last edited:
Itsme How you like the FZ1? I have been comtemplating one but I do more long haul cruising then sport riding. Both of my Brother in law's have FZ1's and I have ridden them. Fast bike but I am not quite sure yet.

Its actually the FZ6 and i love it, any chance i get I'm riding it, which is most of the time.

Here is mine... Take that sucka!!:boxing:

punchout.jpg

Mine:
grrr.gif

I found this pic here somewhere and couldn't stop laughing.

Back