Whats the dumbist thing you did to your maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by El Pirata
Who cares whether they suck or not, 53 miles to the gallon when prices of gas are doubled from when I started driving I'd take a car that could get me from point a to point b and nothing more but got 50 miles to the gallon. Heck, I'd settle for 25 miles to the gallon.

My mustang get 25 highway:cool: Until I put my foot into it, then it's more like 8:devious:

I think my fleet van get 8 to 11 maybe at most ... nice air

I have to drive somthing like that to work.. look what I drive on the weekends.. I have no Idea what Kinda mileage I get with it.. I don't think I want to know=devil
00_00009.jpg

Is that with or without the flat front right tire? Either that or the front right tire is in a pothole!

thats just grass piled around it from when I weedeated..( I think thats how you spell it.)

What year is it? How much RWHP , RWTQ?
looks like late 80's GT with cobra front bumper, and Cervini's ram air hood. I can't remember if the GT came with a low profile bumper then. Looks like you also have the stock 16" rims still on. Those are great for draging. Doesn't look like you have drag radials on though.

Last edited:
Originally posted by M@xximillion
What year is it? How much RWHP , RWTQ?
looks like late 80's GT with cobra front bumper, and Cervini's ram air hood. I can't remember if the GT came with a low profile bumper then. Looks like you also have the stock 16" rims still on. Those are great for draging. Doesn't look like you have drag radials on though.
I hate to say it but only 1 thing you said is right.. its a 89 its not a cobra front bumper its a stalker, its not a ram air its a double cal with svo scoop... and those arn't stock wheel there drag lights and yes I have nitto drag radial on.. As for how much Horse Power, and Torque I don't know I havn't got to dyno it yet... I am in the procces of changing it to carbutated... I lack the distributor and valve springs...:trout:

Originally posted by *hopper*
I hate to say it but only 1 thing you said is right.. its a 89 its not a cobra front bumper its a stalker, its not a ram air its a double cal with svo scoop... and those arn't stock wheel there drag lights and yes I have nitto drag radial on.. As for how much Horse Power, and Torque I don't know I havn't got to dyno it yet... I am in the procces of changing it to carbutated... I lack the distributor and valve springs...:trout:
carburated.. my bad

Back