whats the dc volt and mA output of the receiver battery pack charger?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ausher

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is appreciate it if someone look on their charger and could tell me what it is? I don't have the charger, but was going to make one from some other charger work...

Your best bet is to buy a peak charger because on NiCad or NiMh batteries they can explode if a peak charger is not used. Most chargers these days has a builtin peak detector for the amount of voltage the battery can hold. Many of them are fully programable to each battery pack and type. They are not expensive and much cheaper then you think.
Plus you did not tell us what you pack is in Milli amp hours. They are all different. 1200, 1400, 1600 , 2400 I can go on and on about different battery packs and what the capacity is.

It's just the stock traxxas receiver battery pack. 6v 1100 mAh.... I got a peak charger... I'm going to make an adapter so I can charge it. I'd like to know the specs of the original charger output. It should say right on the charger...

On this charger.. anyone got one handy to look at for me?
$T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2)TBP6k)J)C3Q~~60_35.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back