Whats in your closet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddog

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
You know when you have been into rc very long you end up with a TON of stuff. For me it was my original maxx. Tomorrow me and my boy will be taking a break from projects and just running my old maxx 15 and he will be running a 2.5 around. I know his will stomp mine, but I will not change the original. Funny thing is, I got OUT of RC years ago. I sold most everything and went on. Now after all the years my old maxx turns up to be still in the closet under the stairs.
So what old treasures do YOU still have laying around that is just perfect just the way it is? (even though you could make it better you just like it the way it is) Shaun

I still have the 4910 Pro .15 Maxx my wife bought me for xmas back in 2000. I replaced the worn and broken parts with replacement original parts. I still have the box and instructions.

I also kept the Thunder Tiger EB4 buggy I bought in 2001 all stock and original. My buddy used to poke fun at me for buying a "used, no name, made in Taiwan, piece of sh.." Well when we raced I whooped his ass with it in every aspect. He had a GS Storm with a big dollar, big block RB Concepts engine and blah blah blah.. My POS was fast enough to beat him. He eventually sold off his RC collection in disgust. :hehe: So I keep my EB4 around as a memento.