Whatever happened to the WARHEAD?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroROCKS

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
been advertised for a while...just haven't actually seen anyone w/ one.

It actually looks like a decent truck. Awsome price, 400 bux and u get a frame design as durable as the savage, .27 motor, 2 speed, reverse, racer or basher adjustable, aluminum threaded shock bodies, etc. It most likely will be good because they havent released them for ever, which hopefully means that they are perfecting it. But i have heard bad things about duratrax, but i have never owned duratrax, so i have an open mind.

I owned an old duratrax max st truck...and YEAH...IT SUCKED! But I've had evaders...and they're o.k.....and I have a mini quake now...and it's pretty SWEET. Duratrax did piss me off though when I broke an A-arm around Xmas...and didn't have spares for 4 months..... Only time will tell

Dont even think they have shipped any yet.

try towerhobbies its in all of there speedmart magizines that i have decomposing in a corner in my room .lol

I get the same mag...but I haven't seen any reviews or heard anyone get one yet? Been advertised for a hell of a long time though

They are to be instock around August, I remember them "selling" them around Xmas time.

I think theyre gonna miss the boat if they send them out towards the end of summer!

Who knows, they could be shooting for an award at that time of the year... sounds stupid, but it might work for sales. Just enough time to break it in and use it in snow.

I would have thought it would come out w/ the rest of the trucks...the revo, lst, genesis, and spyder all came out around the same time.....maybe it can't hang w/ the competition.

Back