What should I choose?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94stanggt

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
alright i am stuck between two options for an upgrade to my tmaxx. its got a 3.3 engine and i am trying to decide if i should get the 3.3 tranny or if i should get these tires and rims.
Tires:

http://cgi.ebay.com/T-MAXX-Zombie-M...rol_Parts_Accessories?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Rims:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-Savage-GT5-...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Both are just about the same price on Ebay when the totals are added so let me know what you think and what you would do.
Thanks, Ben

Last edited:
Ask yourself..

Why do I want a new tranny?

Why do I want new shoes?

are you blowing internal tranny gears with your 3.3? If so I'd go with the tranny. New shoes don't mean crap if you're breaking down. If you just want a new look and different performance and your not having issues with your tranny go with a set of new shoes.

Ask yourself..

Why do I want a new tranny?

Why do I want new shoes?

are you blowing internal tranny gears with your 3.3? If so I'd go with the tranny. New shoes don't mean crap if you're breaking down. If you just want a new look and different performance and your not having issues with your tranny go with a set of new shoes.

Agreed.:p:

i made a post earlier with questions about the 3.3 tranny. I made this one to ask what people would recommend from the two choices.
the tranny is holding up fine so I will go with the wheels.
thanks are there better types of tire glue or is anything fine? this is my first time putting wheels on. well i have put new tires on my real cars rims before. but thats a bit different

when it comes to new parts i ask myslf "Okay what do i need or what i want"