What should I buy????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TmaxxKidDuDE

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got 200 dollars for spending and I got a tmaxx 2.5 ..... So wat should I buy I am going to the LHS

A slash. Make sure you plan on sticking with the tmaxx before you go dropping lots of cash into it. But if your going to, try staying away from aluminum stuff, try to get RPM upgrades.

What all have you done to it so far? Have to know that first....then again Slowngreen has a pretty good idea with the Slash.

I have aluminum bumpers and chasis braces and rdlogics skidplates

Look at my other thread first and watch video :destroyed tmaxx

Is There any good nitros for 200 dollars

I saw the video but without actually looking at it up close there is no way I could make a laundry list of what to buy. Like I said buy the parts that broke....and some upgraded bulkheads and RPM a-arms.

I'll ask the lhs wat I need and I'll buy it then I'll buy upgrades. First stuff need

After watching your blurry video, it looks like you need bulk heads and shocks.;) I seen 1/16 Slash's and Revo's on flea bay for around $200. Brushed versions. One of those would be plenty fast for you by the looks of things. They handle up to 8 cell nimh. I bet one of those with a saddle pack would be quite a bit of fun.

bought new shock set(2) withch ibuild myself bulks suspention arms. I bought these also new tires/rims and glue for tires. That only cost $150 bucks. I also bought iPod touch case(also my mom says if she gets lots of money she will buy me a new truck!!!! I will make a vid of wat I bought