What parts can interchange between a mgt 8.0 and a 4.60?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie2

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what parts or if any parts will interchange with a mgt 4.6 and a 8.0 nitro?

download each manual and compare each part # .time to work fyi being so many models in-between to 2 more than likely not a one

download each manual and compare each part # .time to work fyi being so many models in-between to 2 more than likely not a one
Thank you I'll try that

Thank you I'll try that

The 4.6 tranny parts don't interchange with the 8.0 ,however ,the rest does like axles ,hubs ,arms an chassy parts!
Both of them ,parts are scares ,the parts you do find are way over priced by individual sellers!..👍😎
I have a quit a bit of used Mgt. 4.6 parts!..😎

The 4.6 tranny parts don't interchange with the 8.0 ,however ,the rest does like axles ,hubs ,arms an chassy parts!
Both of them ,parts are scares ,the parts you do find are way over priced by individual sellers!..👍😎
I have a quit a bit of used Mgt. 4.6 parts!..😎
Awesome, I just got my 4.60 from my local hobby store.it must have sat for a long time.right now I'm having cluch problems I want more low end power but not sure of the combination. Any advice would be appreciated

Awesome, I just got my 4.60 from my local hobby store.it must have sat for a long time.right now I'm having cluch problems I want more low end power but not sure of the combination. Any advice would be appreciated

You can try a 3 aluminum shoes instead of the composite ,aluminum ones grab better! ..😎