What Next?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What should I build next?

• Another 80's Blazer

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Another 2 door Jeep

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Chevy flat bed/clod cab

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 80's Ram charger

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I've been wondering what I want to do next for a scaler and no I wont do any of the bolt together axials so dont suggest them.

Heres the ones I've built so far.

I think my Blazer might have been my favorite, wouldnt mind doing another one but with more offroad/crawler influence.
But Id like some opinions...
014-8.jpg

015-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

041.jpg

016-13.jpg

004-79.jpg

is it crazy if I can't tell if those first couple of pics are RC or the real deal?

is it crazy if I can't tell if those first couple of pics are RC or the real deal?

No, I'm glad to hear people say that :)

Yeah Joe, I knew it lol.

Blazer got my vote, I always liked them.

Man those are REALLY nice...but i got a little som for the blazer.

I'm getting two door and blazer comments but flat bed chebby has more votes? hmmm...

I've actually wanted to build a ram charger for a while now, before I built the blazer even. Definatly not a bunch of them being built. I've seen some pretty sick setup rams too up in the mountains on some crazy trails.

My vote is for the Ramcharger. They're more different than most things out there running around right now.

doesn't mean thats what I'll do though so no winner yet lol.

Chevy blazer made from a Clod body, custom cage with a soft top that starts at the windshield and goes all the way back!

I voted Chevy flat bed/clod cab because I was just thinking about doing some kind of flat bed project and would like to see how you do it. :D

Willy's Jeep!

Thanks for all the input guys.

Back