What is this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmckie

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone know what kind of kyosho truck this is .All I know it is kyosho??
47_1.jpg

not sure, the nitro USA-1 was about that size though.

Thanks ,Your right. I found someone actually builing one, after you posted the name I looked it up, Thanks

no problem, i think i was about 14 when they first came out and drooled over ad's for them for hours.

it was one of if not THE first truggy btw. iirc it was built on one of the old MP buggy chassis a 5 or 6 maybe.

The reason I ask is because I have been given the task of getting one of these things going for a freind of my sons. His freind brought it over, and the truck is in compleate disrepair. I have begun the strip down to the chassis ,and am now looking at what parts will be a good replacements .As I am now finding that parts are very few ,if not compleatly unavalible .Looks like i will look into the mp 5 or 6

Any help would be great .And much apreciated.

More than likly this project will turn this truck into a compleate mutant (COOL!!)

Thanks every bit helps

Holy crap dude you found the motherload of parts .How come I couldnt locate that stuff on towers web site .!! Must of been searching in the wrong place .Thanks for the help

Last edited: