what do i need to make 3.3 axle and knuckles fit on a 2.5 tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjoe

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i converted a 2.5 t maxx to brushless and want to install 3.3 axles and knuckles but dont know if i need to order anything else

I am pretty sure 3.3 drive shafts an turnbuckles will be all you need to install it.

sweet thanks it really sucks not being able to drive it right now

Yeah I know. I have extras too off my Revo and would like to put them on my Max but I have 2.5 CVDs so.....yeah just will not work. Damn the luck

I also converted my maxx to brushless and kept snapping axles until I finally upgraded to rd logics steel universal shafts.They hold up well to the mamba monster system. What brushless setup are you running?

I was awfully disconnected last night Joey. Thanks for picking my slack up.:)

Matt buddy....you are having one of those days man! I know brother I have a lot of those. I read one I posted awhile back and had no idea what I was trying to say by reading it.

I think Joey was reminding me that bigjoe already knew he needed carrikles.:)

Did some say carbuncles? Carbonaria sauce? I did say turnbuckles because they are a different length on the 3.3 and 2.5. The 3.3s are a good bit longer so change out from A-Arm out you will need 3.3 style drive shafts and axles carriers (knuckles) which you already have you said and you will need the 3.3 style turnbuckles or to be technical the steering drag link in the front and the Turnbuckles or toe links int the rear.:p:

Back