Wet Sav Movie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRSMP5

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wet Sav

this is a BIG file 10mb, if you are on slow connection save the file to view it.. else watch from here

Old music.. should bring back memories for those of us who old..

this is vid#2 attempt.. for me.. i finally figured out how to insert music into it

NOTE: puddles cool engine off way fast, makes truck bog till warmed up again.. this is not suggested.. but since all i got is water in my back yeard i had to run some fuel thru the beast.. still got to pull it apart and clean the grass off the drive shafts and stuff.. ALSO the bent dognbone is finally broken.. so 2 broke in total now..

your nuts going through the water. How the servos?

Cool movie wish i had a video cam when i was running in the wet snow .. how did servos hold up ? and what about motor? you said it bogs could you put shield round it? just for that

Well some like it in the water. I am to lazy to want to deal with all the after run clean up.. Also that is a huge file for a only 2 minutes what was the size before adding music? What did you use to compress it? X

well fried throttle servo 4 days ago... =) so i pull screws on bottom of it to let drain now, no shield would be enough to shield the engine, why in wet? only place to run....

was 3mb till music.... still learning ms movie maker 2.0

whats best way to compress it?

i also have a vid of it in snow http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/crsmp5/savage/sav/savbor.wmv

not as good, but my 1st vid...

p.s. had to run music today, think sav broke mic on camera :devious: cause all i get is static on the low end... camera only 9 days old......

well thanks... :cheers: i thought they were ok.. compaire to others i have seen.. thats the problem with not having a person to hold the camera for ya..

Back