Western NY Bash Sites

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was looking up BMX track locations today on Google and I found one in WNY. It's called Union Trails and it is supposed to be in West Seneca. You can go to a page to find it on BMXAir.com

The last time the pics were updated was in 1999. Does anyone know where this is or if it still exists? There was no location given on the site. The best I can come up with is somewhere off of Union Road in West Seneca.

Here are some pics:

legend.jpg

paco.jpg

This is RIGHT down the street from my house.

Its a killer spot if there are no bikes around. Otherwise, you run a HUGE risk of hitting someone.

If you want to hook up and head down there I would be more than happy to meet up with you there.

You can't go when Seneca creek is high since there is a runoff that separates you from that area. If the water is high, you can't cross.

Let me know.

Yeah Chris, I'll let you know. Probably won't be ready until August sometime.
Is it far back in a field somewhere? Will we have to walk far?

You wont have to walk far and its right behind a cemetary *spooky*

Is that the only site like that in our area? Maybe one in the Northtowns? I'm looking all the time but always come up empty.

Thats the only off road BMX track thats local that I know of.

The new one thats a formal skate park just openned by the 400 and 90. I dont think they will let us run R.C. there though :(

I'm always on the lookout for a big dirt pile.

Anyway, when we go we should get some video of some flying buggies!!

Yeah man! My girlfriend is bringing in her digital camcorder tomorrow so we are in with video footage!

Maybe this weekend. Well maybe not, you got a baby on the way ;)

Word to the baby. She should be in my arms sometime this week!!! :w00t:

Back