Werks B6 pro 11 .21 high speed needle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOVE1/8BUGGIES

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
HI guys I have a werks b6 pro 11 .21 engine. As you guys may know it doesn't come with a high speedle valve so I took one from another engine. I find that the actual high speed needle is spinning too freely in the valve. The seal around it looks good to me but I think the needle moves too easily. Any ideas what I can do the maker IT a little tighter in the valve

Hey guys, I am trying to find out what this flat bit screw at the side of the carburetor is for. I Put in the high speed needle, the low speed needle is on the other side by the servos, the idle is closer to the cooling head close to the same unknown screw. Can anyone tell me what its for and it moves as well.

Attachments

• 20200615_175054.jpg
    20200615_175054.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 80
What is the red reducer?

What is the red reducer?

That is a restrictor ,that can be discarded!

The screw is not a set screw ,it is a mix meter that changes the amount of fuel that come in ,it is
factory set an should be left alone ,however ,if it did get moved ,it should be set at flush with in
its housing ,from the pic ,it looks to be right!....:cool:

Ok thanks
That is a restrictor ,that can be discarded!

The screw is not a set screw ,it is a mix meter that changes the amount of fuel that come in ,it is
factory set an should be left alone ,however ,if it did get moved ,it should be set at flush with in
its housing ,from the pic ,it looks to be right!....:cool:
Ok thanks alot bro was worried about offsetting my tune

Back