Went to the KMK show

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Kottonmouth Kings concert it was so bad ass. We were on the rail like 5 feet away. I guess you gotta be into it though.

Here are some pics.

Potluck - From Eureka, CA

SANY5459Medium.jpg

Big B

SANY5465Medium.jpg

La Coka Nostra (new group with ill bill)

SANY5479Medium.jpg

KMK Set with Pakelika on the throne

SANY5493Medium.jpg

D-Loc

SANY5497Medium.jpg

Daddy-X

SANY5525Medium.jpg

johnny richter

SANY5556Medium.jpg

Pakelika Posin 4 us

SANY5583Medium.jpg

Pakelika and johnny richter

SANY5584Medium.jpg

SANY5585Medium.jpg

Taxman

SANY5514Medium.jpg

We moved back to get some better video... Dont mind the smoke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice!!! bet it was a blast!!! kmk have held it down for a long time now...

Ya man they are one of my favorite bands for sure. And they PACKED this little theater. It was funny the security guy was like remember folks this is a non smoking show and everyone just started CRACKING UP!

hope you didnt get a contact high lol

HaHa it wasn't contact ;) I dont think there was a sober person there.

lol i wouldnt think so....

Nice, went to one of their concerts in Nashville, TN several years back (Primer 55, Bionic Jive, KMK). We had to drag the girl we brought with us back to the car because she smoked herself stupid. You can't attend a KMK Concert without leaving with some contact. I only went because of Primer 55, never heard of Bionic Jive or KMK before then.

I do remember the stage dive contest for a 6-pack of beer. Some 13-14 year old kid won. He got on top of the speaker stacks and did a double backflip into the crowd. Hands down the craziest poop I've ever seen. People were sitting in the rafters of the club, people smokin who knows what in the corners (crack/meth/etc..). The guy who got in in front of us had a cat-in-the-hat hat on and when security searched him his bong fell out of the false lid and almost broke on the ground. Security didn't even question it, they were like "no guns/knives/deadly weapons?!" and that was their only worry. Overall, great crowd. Their only focus was safety and that the crowd had fun. And by safety, I mean no weapons. If you chose to jump off stage that was your damn decision, which made for an awesome spectator sport because high people do stupid ish.

Ya it was one of the best concerts I been to but I don't think anyone can top ICP's shows.

why cuz you dont get soda sprayed on you? lol jk....

lol they are just bad asses

Another vid up close...

I can't believe how bad of quality they get when uploaded...

Last edited by a moderator:
KMK aren't big in Australia, but i have a few of their songs. Not bad either! Looks like you had fun. :)

Yep it was a blast! The openers were awesome too.

I guess only a couple of you guys are as weird as me lol I figured this would get more replies.

I'll be going to the March show in MA. Really wish they where playing with the clowns.

ICP with KMK....That would be epic!!

So far best show has been the clowns..Gwar a very close second!!!

Seen them over 20 times and been to 1 GOTJ.
This years GOTJ is supposed to be insane as it is there 10th year throwing it.

Last edited:
I love shows like that. I got my nose broken at a White Zombie / Pantera venue, and got to meet Candlebox at a tiny venue in Hollywood. Concerts are the best! Looks like your show was pretty radical, dude!

:)

Back