Well Well Well

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hunter, What do you mean "I don't know what I was banned for"? You committed the capital offence of referencing another stie!! The exicution is scheduled for next Thursday. Would you prefer Hanging or the chair? :classic:

Oh yea, with a good attorney your wife might get off with 25 years hard labor.

Originally posted by Fett
Hey Hunter, What do you mean "I don't know what I was banned for"? You committed the capital offence of referencing another stie!! The exicution is scheduled for next Thursday. Would you prefer Hanging or the chair? :classic:

1 it was a joke

2 Am or Pm for the exicution, if Am then the chair I dont want to have to stand around but if Pm Ill take the rope:)

Hunter, I have just now seen this thread, and "IMHO" (recognize that?) you were screwed and like X says that SUCKS!! That place is and shall remain a joke as long as those two are running the show over there. You were one of the first people to help me out over there as well as alot of other people, thanks. Anyway glad your here now! Maybe they are coming over here, looking at the members names and just banning them there for being here....hmmmmmm......?

OK, oboviously no one can see why Hunter was banned. Well here it is:
1) Hunter suggests another site for RC's.
2) Soon, all the 17,000 members of the Traxxas board come over here.
3) This causes Traxxas sales to decline drasticly
4) Eventually, Traxxas goes out of business
5) The Traxxas closure causes a faultering economy in Tiawan since they make many parts for Traxxas products.
6) China sees Tiawans dorpping economy as an opportunity to take back contorl of Tiawan.
7) Soon, an invasion is mounted
8) The United states sends "Peace Keeping Forces" to try to stop the Chineese.
9) China responds by nukeing Alaska (Hits 2 Eskmos in Egloo)
10) A retaliatory strike is made on Peking
11) Russia supports China and Supplies them with ICBM's
12) France condems the actions of the United States for no apparent reason.
13) Before long, the Earth's atmosphere becomes un breathable due to redioactive fall out.
14) Life ceases to exist

So in order to avoid a nuclear holocaust and to preserve life as we know it, Hunter had to be banned!

I didn't look at the far reaching ramifications that one person's actions on the TRAXXAS board could have on world events as we know them.

Hunter, don't piss them off any more than they already are. I wouldn't want to have to go to war over this...;)

Thanks for clearing that up Fett its all crystal clear now.

I wonder if this means I am banned too. I mean I do very little about the traxxas site except bash time and time again but I no longer post there. Yup, I just checked I too am banned. Cool beans!!!

One of us needs to get a petition started that is not realated to Rc nitro talk to get OQ and HW ousted. X

That sucks, they must have a serious grudge, i honestly think they have a list of the people on here (dont ask me why:\ ) and when we, us, rcnitro talk people, say one thing, that they dont agree with get us banned. I'm gonna try and see if my "theory" is right.

They deleted my post because I used BS, not the word just the letters in a post a month ago. HW sent me a PM stating that this was not the sort of thing that should be posted. I retorted with my intent that the abreviation BS was short for Bad Stuff and that had the employees at Traxxas thought this was short for a bad word they would have filtered it. HW took my retort as a personal insult to him. He basically stated I had slim and no chance of winning the arguement with him and if I persisted I would be banned. The mod was always right as far as the management was concerned. This was a month or so ago so why I got banned right now I don't know. I would send an e-mail but I think I would come off worst for wear if I did. I will probably make another account and put in the sig several abreviations:
BS - Bad Stuff
OS - Oh Shucks

That would probably PO them to no end. Cool beans!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Hunter, don't piss them off any more than they already are. I wouldn't want to have to go to war over this...;)

This is not war just a fact finding mission:D

No, go to war!!!

Uoooga, uoooga, All personnel man your battle stations. All personnel man your battle stations. This is not a drill. This is not a drill.

That's right Hunt! Damn the torpedo's, Damn the banning FULL SPEED AHEAD!!

I fear we've "Awoken a sleeping giant"!

Go get 'um EL!

lol - like the energizer bunny.....

Hunter - did you ever get something formal as to why? phone call?

Originally posted by Hunter

This is not war just a fact finding mission:D

My original remark was a joke Hunter...you know me better than that....

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
lol - like the energizer bunny.....

Hunter - did you ever get something formal as to why? phone call?

Yeah I called there today and talked to criss why didnt you read the other post(your all being watched)???

I must have missed it - Is it here?

Do you have AIM or ICQ?