Well, at least he can still drive the RC's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Breydon had a little accident in gym class. Something to do with a game with socks, and another kid pulled the sock out of Breydon's hand and broke his middle finger. I am guessing that game should be removed from the class.
Resized_20220811_104806.jpeg

Aww man! That stinks! Hope he's doing okay! At least he has a cool cast for peeps to sign! Love the bright green!! My version of the 1 person "game with a sock" is a LOT different! 🤪🤣🤣 No injuries there thank goodness!!! 🤣🤣

Yeah, he's doing fine. He said it didn't hurt that bad, and was here last weekend with a splint. I guess it is a mild fracture.

Ouch. Yeah, agree take a second look at that 'game'.

[an aside with what may be an interesting observation or just a coincidence? posted above and in your thread was a pilot training ad with the person standing in the same pose as your son in the picture (sans mask). weird.]

Hope Breydon is recovering well. Good he can still wheel the RC. Rubber band for WOT? All he has to do is steer? :eek: Cheers. 'AC'

His left hand can still work the throttle. He can still grip the wheel with his index and thumb. It just sucks because the next time I get him we were planning on finishing the drag Slash build 🙁 Guess I'll have to do all the wrenching.

I notice they didn't just put the splint on the middle finger. 🤣 When I broke my thumb I was around his age, he'll be fine.

I notice they didn't just put the splint on the middle finger. 🤣 When I broke my thumb I was around his age, he'll be fine.
Yeah, this is his second break. The first one was the bone in his left hand that goes to his pinky. That was a little over a year ago.