Welcome User 5000

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Welcome User 5000
5k.JPG

WoooHOoo! We made anothe HUGE milestone. 5000 members and going strong. Still the best place on the net to chill. Thanks everyone!

Thats awesome!!! Now, lets get everyone online together, and crash the site!!!

Wow 5K, that's a pretty good number. I've been around here for about 1 year now and was wondering what the growth rate of this site has been? It's does seem to me like over the last couple of months there has been a lot of new members. Also curious as to what is the percentage of contributing members.

Candyman said:
WoooHOoo! We made anothe HUGE milestone. 5000 members and going strong. Still the best place on the net to chill. Thanks everyone!

Pretty exciting, but shouldn't we wait for member # 5280 to call it a mile?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :jk:

jetmechG550 said:
Wow 5K, that's a pretty good number. I've been around here for about 1 year now and was wondering what the growth rate of this site has been? It's does seem to me like over the last couple of months there has been a lot of new members. Also curious as to what is the percentage of contributing members.

yeah thats what i was thinking. i bet you only half the members have ever posted. i remember it took me a few months after joining to start posting! :hammer:

Hypedonrc said:
Pretty exciting, but shouldn't we wait for member # 5280 to call it a mile?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :jk:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didnt go there!!!!!!.....thats funny stuff man

Back