Waterproof receiver box redneck style

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I do want to mess with my ESC settings. And somi don't have to run the fan via receiver power. If it works I won't have to spend another 60 bucks on a ESC.

Yea I do want to mess with my ESC settings. And somi don't have to run the fan via receiver power. If it works I won't have to spend another 60 bucks on a ESC.
it doesn't solve the fan running on the esc. that whole thing is dead. its just a hack to program it.
my video is uploading to youtube rn so i will link it here when its done
its at 85%
@DavidB1126

Last edited:
402944574_774225881412270_6597123111879111973_n.jpg
🤢
it doesn't solve the fan running on the esc. that whole thing is dead. its just a hack to program it.
my video is uploading to youtube rn so i will link it here when its done
its at 85%
@DavidB1126
cool. Ill try that out. Ill either have to find that custom adapter switch thing or make one. Did you make it yourself of did you buy it? Link if you bought it?

View attachment 175532🤢

cool. Ill try that out. Ill either have to find that custom adapter switch thing or make one. Did you make it yourself of did you buy it? Link if you bought it?
It doesn’t have to be a switch it can be the same adapter that you would use to connect your programming card to the esc.

Back