Was this a good price for a Baja 5B?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1500valk

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
One of my LHS's, in a bid to win my business over from another LHS ordered an HPI Baja 5b for me for a price of $915. This seems like a pretty good deal, as the other shop had it for $960. What do ya'll think?
I also got a brand new Spektrum dx3 with 2nd rx for $199. I never saw the Spektrum for less than $249 new.....

1500valk said:
One of my LHS's, in a bid to win my business over from another LHS ordered an HPI Baja 5b for me for a price of $915. This seems like a pretty good deal, as the other shop had it for $960. What do ya'll think?
I also got a brand new Spektrum dx3 with 2nd rx for $199. I never saw the Spektrum for less than $249 new.....

That's a damn good price for a 5b, especially at a LHS. Also, that spektrum dx3 deal was priced nicely too.

Might want to think about coming to Fort Wayne In for a visit. However, they pushed the darn date back on my Baja to september. darn it all!