Sold / Found wanted 1/10 truck,buggy,truggy electric or nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys finally got some money and I'm looking for a new offroader.

i really want a stadium truck or a buggy.

I'm looking to spend around $200 thanks

interested in a brushless losi desert truck? needs about $20 in parts. I have it posted in the FS

i've got some 10th scale stuff, duratrax nitro evader, associated rc10gt, hpi mt, cen mt10, an older tmaxx, and I'm probably forgetting some.... $150 for which ever one you'd want. They're all nitro and rtr...

sounds good got any pics of them?

interested in a brushless losi desert truck? needs about $20 in parts. I have it posted in the FS

think I'm looking for something a lil cheaper. ill let ya know if i havent found anything and when i get more money.

sounds good got any pics of them?

think I'm looking for something a lil cheaper. ill let ya know if i havent found anything and when i get more money.

If you are ready to buy, we could work something out. its taking up space at the house right now and needs a new home. The servo mount is the only thing you really NEED for it. you can tywrap the battery and as long as you don't torque the snot out of the right front wheel, you won't need the spacer for now.

wont be ready to buy until tuesday. i sold my ps2 and the guy wrote me a check and since I'm only 14 i have to wait for my mom to cash it.

wont be ready to buy until tuesday. i sold my ps2 and the guy wrote me a check and since I'm only 14 i have to wait for my mom to cash it.

Cool deal man. We'll see what happens

alright i think I'm going to buy my friends rustler for $60 so i have about $120 to spend will be getting paid soon though..

what about a LOSI MF2 XXX-T Stadium truck? its just a roller but comes with 3 full sets of tires and servo. you'll need an ESC, motor and your own radio gear.

what about a LOSI MF2 XXX-T Stadium truck? its just a roller but comes with 3 full sets of tires and servo. you'll need an ESC, motor and your own radio gear.

any pics? how much do you want for it?

sure i'll get you pics tonight. i need to finish unpacking it from Storage. we can work on the price after you see it. i'm thinking the 130 range. but i'm open to offers.

Edit: here are some pics taken in September. i thought i had more items to unpack, but they were no XXXt related. mamba system pictured is not included. truck with come with a spare set of suspension pieces. shoot me an offer and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back