Vista Grande sailplane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob C

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Flying
Prior to its maiden fIight, I broke the prop adapter on my new Vista Grande sailplane 100". Tower Hobbies no longer stocks the part needed, saying it is an 'old' airplane and out of the stock system. The unit, with spinner, attaches to the Great Planes Rimfire .32 42-50-800 Outrunner Brushless motor, and spins a folding 13.5 X 7 propeller. Does anyone know of an aftermarket solution that I can buy?

Prior to its maiden fIight, I broke the prop adapter on my new Vista Grande sailplane 100". Tower Hobbies no longer stocks the part needed, saying it is an 'old' airplane and out of the stock system. The unit, with spinner, attaches to the Great Planes Rimfire .32 42-50-800 Outrunner Brushless motor, and spins a folding 13.5 X 7 propeller. Does anyone know of an aftermarket solution that I can buy?
THANK YOU to whoever answered my inquiry with a link to purchase this on Amazon. It has been ordered! Rob C

Back