Vintage Hpi súper nitro mt1 rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruben

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a hpi mt1 vintage where can I find dog bones for front and rear?

that is going to be a difficult one to find, maybe get part numbers and ebay would be the best bet.
CompetitionX is a decent place to find manuals for discontinued HPI vehicles if you dont have one.
was the MT1 sold in a "super" variant? for some reason i though that the only one was the on-road version sold as a "super" because it was a bit longer and wider. think it was classified as a 1/8 scale not a 1/10.
i could definitely be wrong though!

the super is also belt drive, is yours a belt drive? or shaft drive? the Nitro RS4 MT was shaft, the electric version was belt drive though.

Hope you find what you need!

that is going to be a difficult one to find, maybe get part numbers and ebay would be the best bet.
CompetitionX is a decent place to find manuals for discontinued HPI vehicles if you dont have one.
was the MT1 sold in a "super" variant? for some reason i though that the only one was the on-road version sold as a "super" because it was a bit longer and wider. think it was classified as a 1/8 scale not a 1/10.
i could definitely be wrong though!

the super is also belt drive, is yours a belt drive? or shaft drive? the Nitro RS4 MT was shaft, the electric version was belt drive though.

Hope you find what you need!
No bell I guess that’s what they call it A super Nitro RS4 MT they have a lot of RS4 hpi Company

No bell I guess that’s what they call it A super Nitro RS4 MT they have a lot of RS4 hpi Company
They indeed have a lot of RS4 vehicles lol and many variants within each type lol including "racer", "racer 2" models lol

They indeed have a lot of RS4 vehicles lol and many variants within each type lol including "racer", "racer 2" models lol
I’m gonna try to take a picture of the box Of the vehicle so you can see k lol

I know I have a hpi super nitro and a bunch of parts. What I’m not sure of is if it’s the same as what you have. I bought it around 2002-2004ish and it was an oversized 1/10th scale with a corvette body.