video question about tmaxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bshobes

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GvILHzUtFw&feature=context-cha"]tmaxx trouble - YouTube[/ame]

You've gotta clean the one way bearing. Be careful what you use, there's plastic inside it. You may be able to flush it with wd-40 and get it to work that way.

You've gotta clean the one way bearing. Be careful what you use, there's plastic inside it. You may be able to flush it with wd-40 and get it to work that way.

thanks for the response .. i just got back in from running it at 33 degrees outside .... if i ran it like the way it was in the video would it mess it up?.. it went through one tank... oh and do alot of people use video questions on here i thought that it would be alot easier to ask my type of question through video than words..

Last edited:
You have the owb and ez start installed correctly.
1st, the engine rotates counter clockwise when running when looking at the flywheel from the front.
Being able to spin the flywheel clockwise (from front) and spinning the ez start gears and motor is normal. The more wear the engine and starter have, the easier it becomes to spin in that direction. You can spin a brand new 3.3 and ez start backwards by hand if you try hard enough.

^That's true, I'm used to pullstarts.
I would still soak it down with wd-40 while it's out.

Looks like your question is already answered but I just wanted to chime in and say the videos are a great help. I wish more people would post up videos when they are asking questions specific to a problem on their rig.

I posted videos when I first started and it was a great learning tool for me.