Video clips, What NOT to do with your new T-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by NCNitro
Thats easy to do just watch the videos, I am sure ElPirata can help you on the fine art of 1:10 vs. 1:1.
It's 1:1 and sometimes 1:10. Get it straight.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Just be glad you dont run with Fett or the damage would be much worse ;)

Oh, Boo Hoo:depress: Just cause your widdle Jeep can't hit a blade of grass without something breaking, doesn't make it my fault. If you remember, you hit me just as hard as I hit you, and well, what broke on my truck......that's right.....go on.......say it.....NOTHING!! So if I have to, I'll apoligize. I'm sorry I broke your little truckie [Drying tears away] I'll try to be nicer next time [sniffling] I should pay dearly [slitting wrists] I won't be mean any more [loading gun] good bye.

sounds like fett got the better deal here

Ahhhhhh....can you feel it? That's love in the air...there's a whole lot of it in this thread...

Predictable...they say that name calling is the last act of a desperate man...

What name, you signed the contract. Accept reality! I understand that I am a knuckle dragging ground pounder wanna be squid.

When you look at it I actually am a Squid in the Army. Least I don't wear the squidley diddly hat like some people!

Originally posted by matts6887
Very true on that point indeed; I guess u could call urself even worse; but why waste ur time?
iownu.jpg

I was thinking about your crash you think that broke your a-arm and after carefully looking at it I think it seemed to be a little mild of an accident to have broken an a-arm. Maybe traxxas found a cheaper maunfacturer for the a-arms and this will be an on-going problem?

Well, a shock cap on the same arm was popped off during that "mild" curb bumper. That's why I think the arm was broken then. But I was too stupid to realize it. I just refilled the shock and put it back together. Then after about another tank of fuel that wall banging thing happened. I'm thinking the arm was cracked in the curb bump and then vibrated loose later and caused my steering to get locked, leading to the wall banging.
But I might be wrong. I'm inexperienced.
Next time a shock cap comes off I'll do a little better inspection.

Something you should do prior to and after every time you take the T-Maxx out for some fun is a little inspection...

Make sure that everything that is supposed to be tight is tight. Make sure that everything that is supposed to leak is leaking and everything that is not supposed to leak is sealed up. Make sure everything is where it belongs.

Look for: Missing or loose screws, excessive fuel/oil grime on anyone part of the truck (may be an indication of a bad gasket, seal or a leak), cracked plastic, anywhere there are indications of a hard impact (ie a deep gouge or scratch that wasn't there before) check the stuff behind and around the area of impact for broken or bent parts.

If you catch the small stuff early and repair it; you can save time, money and heartache later by keeping the big stuff from breaking more quickly.

What is the highest jump anyone has atempted?
My almost stock T-maxx i have jumped off my 2 story roof with a ramp, without breaking anything.

I built a T-maxx with a .21 conversion kit with full titanium and aluminum, down to the aluminum hex nuts. I will post a picture as soon as posible.::bandit:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Car God
What is the highest jump anyone has atempted?
My almost stock T-maxx i have jumped off my 2 story roof with a ramp, without breaking anything.
What for?

You were very lucky...a jump that high just for grins is asking for a huge repair bill. I stick with jumps that originate on the ground and terminate somewhere on the ground. As for the height of those jumps, well the bigger the better...but I'm not going to any roof tops looking for a head start...

Back