Veterans Day, 2011

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
veterans-day-2011.jpg

Today is Veterans Day, the one day each year that our country pays tribute to the very men and woman that have helped defend and protect it. As with every Veterans Day, we would like all of you to take time out of your day and give thanks to our men and women in uniform for providing and defending all of our freedoms that we so often take for granted.

From everyone at RCNitroTalk, Thank you!

Thank you to all of those who are currently serving or my brothers who have served.

A big THANK YOU to all veterans, present and past!!!!

Amen to what everyone has siad

i served and what nothing in return
everyone says go get a free meal here or there today

i say give it to those who truly need it.
there are so many homeless vets everwhere.
maybe they should take a truck or motor home around and feed them and give them a shower and clean clothes and tell them thank you for what they have done.

they best feeling i get on this day every year is to go vist the VA hospital and go shake some hands and and tell people thank you

Thank you to all of the veterans who have served and who are serving today.

Amen to what everyone has siad

i served and what nothing in return
everyone says go get a free meal here or there today

i say give it to those who truly need it.
there are so many homeless vets everwhere.
maybe they should take a truck or motor home around and feed them and give them a shower and clean clothes and tell them thank you for what they have done.

they best feeling i get on this day every year is to go vist the VA hospital and go shake some hands and and tell people thank you

From one veteran to another, I totally agree with your post.
To the rest of you, thank you for your thoughts.

Back