Very Interested in the LST.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyline Racer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can somebody give me all the info on this truck. I am very interested, I visitied Losi's website but there always high in price ya know. so i need a good deal. Thanks

Price
Specs
Pros
Cons
etc. :)

Well I bought mine pretty early for $600 from a LHS but I have heard it going for less online. The trucks specs are width 18.5 in., length 22 in., and it weighs about 13 pounds. I got a pic in my gallery of it next to my savage for a size comparason. The pros of this truck for me are the shocks and the radio system it comes with, the shocks really work great on this truck. The cons of the truck so far for me are that it really drains batteries quickly, definately make sure to get a flat pack as regular alks dont last at all. The truck also has a hard time staying straight at high speeds.

Jakes Performance Hobbies "jphracing.com"

$549 plus shipping. No tax since you live outside cali. Be sure to call first to verify stock.

Pros:
XS3 Radio synth radio system
Easy to access radio box
Easy to access fuel tank with body on
Huge shocks which offer the best suspension out of the box I have experienced
Roto start
Well balanced
Losi quality

Cons:
I have not gotten a chance to get mine broken in so here are just a few minor gripes.
For the price a 5 cell 6V NiMH receiver pack should have been included.
Threaded shock bodies would have been a plus.

This bad boy is huge and well put together. Every thing is easy to access so working on it should be a breeze. The stock receiver battery holder is a pain to access since you have to remove the fuel tank to get at it. I only did it once just to remove it so I can use the 5 cell 6V NiMH pack which goes in a different compartment.

Yeah, I got the LST a little over a week ago.

The lottery MGT is on its way.

Back