Sold / Found various items for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alrighty....I need to sell a few things to help cover some recent car bills.
Prices listed INCLUDES shipping to the lower 48 states. If you want insurance, thats extra. Items sold as is. Pics will be up later tonight, tomorrow. Paypal is preferred, but cash or check is okay.

1 complete set of four Zombie Maxx tires mounted on Hot Bodies dagger style wheels. I’m going to estimate tread life is about 75-80%. Its probably more, but want to be safe. Hexs are in great shape. The wheels do show normal wear, like niks, dings and scratches, but no breaks or cracks. 1 tire is mounted backwards. I made a booboo when mounting them.:wasted:
$40 shipped OBO

1 RB S7 Engine. This engine has about 2 gallons on it, but still has plenty of compression. Comes with ofna engine mounts, RB carb, but no clutch assembly. Asking $100, OBO

1 Dynamite Mega 1 Quick charger. Has Tamiya style connecter and alligator clips. Used for just over one year. $10 shipped, OBO

OFNA Buggy Parts lot, ALL new in package. Total value of the lot is over $100 bucks retail. Asking $60, OBO
-New 125cc Fuel tank
-Bevel Gear Set, inside Diff
-Steel Crown Gear
-Front and Rear Lower arms
-Graphite Shock Tower
-Anti Roll Bar, Rear
-Stock Wing mounts

1 pair (as in enough to do front and rear diffs) of LST Blue Alum Diff Cases, New sealed in Package SOLD(buyer gets free LST manual with purchase J )

1 OS T-2050 1/8-scale pipe. Pipe has a small pea sized ding/divot on the underside. Comes with a header of unknown original. I was told its an RB, but not sure. Pipe needs a good cleaning. SOLD

1 OFNA Linkage sliders, yellow, NIP. $3 shipped
1 OFNA Red Heavy duty servo saver w/ cnc top, NIP SOLD
1 HPI savage upright set, SOLD
1 HPI savage Bag F from SS kit. Dog Bones and screws. SOLD
2 HPI One way bearings for S25 Engine. NIP, $15 shipped each OBO
1 set of used white dish wheels. Hexs are in great shape. 1 dish has a good gouge in it. SOLD

several used 1/8 scale buggy tires. Wheels show the normal signs of use, but not abuse. Prices are for a complete set of four, but vary based on tread life.

-Panther Komodos mounted on white dish wheels. Easily 90% tread life, Hexs in great shape $35 shipped
-Panther Komodo mounted on white dish wheels. Easily 70% tread life, Hexs in great shape $15 shipped
-Panther Komodo mounted on white spoke, maybe wabash wheels, Hexs in great shape. Not the best glue job tho. Easily 90% tread life $35 shipped
-Proline Crime fighters mounted on white dish wheels. Hex in great shape. Tread life about 80% $25 shipped.
-Panther Komodo mounted on white dish wheels, Hexs in great shape. Not the best glue job tho, 1 tire has a tear in it, Easily 90% tread life, good practice set. $15 shipped

Last edited:
Send me a pic of the 2050. If the ding is small enough, i'll take it. Paypal ready
[email protected]

I wont be on till Sun. in the afternoon again.

pipe is sold...sorry. just coming back now to edit the post...

TTT. still have most of the items. will consider all offers.

good morning
could you please send me pics of these ,and with the pics method of payment ,i will most likely buy them but i want pics first .lol
thanx
rick

1 HPI savage Bag F from SS kit. Dog Bones and screws. $3 shipped
1 HPI savage upright set, NIP $3 shipped

racin, send me an email addy and i'll get u the pics tonight.
paypal is best for me and u since its secure and we are both covered.

racin...got the emai. thanks

bump for the day. 10% off the prices listed in the original post.

Blue light special huh..lol

and free bump to help a little

racin, thanks for the bump.
lowered the prices

last bump before items get listed on ebay sunday night.
open to all offers.

Jon2...let me know if u still want the rb at the price we talked about.

rb motor

what will you take for this motor shipped to 58201 thanks ron and can you send some pics of it thanks send them to [email protected]

PM's replied too

Jon2, let me know if u are still interested in the motor via PM

all items are sold or moved to ebay. Mods please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back