Vantage Racing Chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svtcobra0388

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone heard anything good about the vantage racing carbon fiber chassis?

It's very light, but it WILL break. Not worth it unless money is no object and every gram counts on the track.

I'm sorry, I thought I was in the revo forum. I didn't even know there was a vantage chassis for maxx. If it's carbon fiber it'll still break eventually.

i can't speak from experince but i would trust carbon fiber. after all the aluminum will bend before it breaks.

CF is very strong but it's not going to give very much at all. When it breaks, it REALLY breaks. Unless you are strictly racing and quite frankly are a pretty darn good driver I'd steer clear of it.

Depending on how the carbon fiber is used it may work just fine for the application. Is the chassis a highly stressed member on the maxx? I thought the bulkheads were the weak point?

The tabs on the chassis where the bulkheads attach would be my biggest concern. Considering the T-Maxx chassis style I simply wouldn't use CF unless it was strictly a racer and I was a good enough driver to land jumps 99% of the time.

Depending on how the carbon fiber is used it may work just fine for the application. Is the chassis a highly stressed member on the maxx? I thought the bulkheads were the weak point?

HAHAHAHA, Hightly stressed member........ had to say something.