V1 Max Smasher vs V2 Smasher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N. Mango

I swear the voices are real!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
From my understanding, V2 has an upgraded TX/RX, servo saver, and swapped a couple of bearings for bushings.
The info that I can't find is what bearings were taken out in the V2? Seems like an easy thing to "fix" but what bearings are they?
Just doing research for IF I get another one.

I was just looking on FMS's website at their axles. The axles come in V1 and V2 as well.

I was just looking on FMS's website at their axles. The axles come in V1 and V2 as well.
Maybe it's the axles that they replaced some of the bearings. 🤷‍♂️ Saw a YT video that the guy said he'll add the missing bearings but didn't say what they were.

Yeah, I am not sure what they changed. I am sure there will be vids talking about it soon enough. I might be grabbing a Smasher here in a week or two. Have to see what the budget is this month.

Actually... I just grabbed a white one 😉

Last edited:
i have the blue "bigfoot" one, i love this little thing, i havent really done anything with it except put shock oil in the shocks. worlds difference. tires are next on my list, then maybe a new motor setup. i dont intend on dumping a ton of money into it.

Yeah, I am not sure what they changed. I am sure there will be vids talking about it soon enough. I might be grsbbing a Smasher here in a week or two. Have to see what the budget is this month.

Actually... I just grabbed a white one 😉
One of the parts that's sold separately as V1 and V2 is the complete axles. I'm guessing that's one of the differences.

Back