ust bought my first on-road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
HPI Sprint 2 Sport, $90 shipped.

clip_image002.jpg

clip_image20.jpg

clip_image040.jpg

clip_image050.jpg

Just need to add a tx/rx and it's good to go!

Nice car & good price for not having a TX/RX in the car.... IMO body would go " I am not a fan of Mustang "

Body isn't staying. I want to get a '10 Camaro for show, and a '68 Camaro for VTA racing.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I'll just use the Stang for practice/bashing.

I like the hpi aero supra I'm going with one of them for show and another for racing check them out :) I'm a immport fan plus i own 2 supras my self (real cars)

Welcome to onroad racing! If you need any help, feel free to ask. I got out of VTA since 17.5 TC got more comfortable. I'm jumping into 13.5 TC now on top of my 17.5 car.

Welcome to onroad racing! If you need any help, feel free to ask. I got out of VTA since 17.5 TC got more comfortable. I'm jumping into 13.5 TC now on top of my 17.5 car.

All we have in the area right now is a club that runs F1 and VTA. They stick pretty tight to the USVTA rules, so I need to get a 25.5 BL system at some point. I probably won't race until next year though.

I started a thread here to follow my progress with the car, will update as I make upgrades, etc.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99052

Sounds like scale realism is popular in your area. That's cool.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

$90 is a good deal for sure. Congrats!