Updated pics of my savage.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ya its dirty that's how I like em! lol I put the blazer body on and did a crappy job of cutting holes lol. It also has the big joes with the axial big spoke wheels. Thats about all the differences...

1z6s0b7.jpg

2wgaudx.gif

j5xaug.jpg

2m2doub.gif

294nlft.gif

mtr1gh.jpg

For once, a truck dirtier than mine! Just wait till Rolex sees that...... He'll be reaching for the windex and super-soft shammy.

Thats what I am waiting for haha. I DIDN'T clean it just for him!

I like those rims. Those are cool. I'm not a fan of the Big Joe's though. I dunno, I just don't care for the look of the tread pattern.

Thanks. I love the big joes mostly cause of the width.

Does your wife know you have that on the carpet while it's that dirty?

I have to agree with Lessen. I bought some Big Joes. Mounted them on the truck, took them right back off and sold them.

not to derail, but I just bought Moabs and put them on the Cheyennes I just bought from Rob.. now THAT'S a great looking combination right there. I really think I nailed it for the look I'm going for on my Maxx. Too bad my LHS didn't have a Boulder Holder body or I could've completed the makeover in one purchase.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Those pictures are absolutely disgusting!
No one is ever allowed to post such filth unless it's me, and everyone begs me to.

No one is ever allowed to post such filth unless it's me, and everyone begs me to.

Nice truck man!!
Can i post dirty pics too??;)

Well maybe if the savage was started... it could get a little dirty.
dirt doesn't hurt anything. it comes off :hehe:

Your way late man..... You must be getting slow in your old age.

Back