Unable to access other RCTalk sites

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VSK$78

TRAXXAS KILLER
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
If you're an Arrma-RC owner, then I'd like to invite you to come check out our sister community Arrma Forum!

It's an Arrma RC fan site that covers all models of the Arrma brand. If you are new to Arrma, come by and check them out. They make some pretty awesome RC's and can really take a beating!

https://www.arrmaforum.com/
Woodie how come I can’t get the page to pull up on the arrma forum.my laptop,computer or tablet .won’t open all the way .

Woodie how come I can’t get the page to pull up on the arrma forum.my laptop,computer or tablet .won’t open all the way .
Works on my android browser

Yes on all 3
Well if you really want me to help then you've got to help me help you... and the first way to start would be by sharing what error you're getting. ;)

Well if you really want me to help then you've got to help me help you... and the first way to start would be by sharing what error you're getting. ;)
OK when I get home will try again on my phone when u open the app it starts to open then stops

Back