Ultima ReRelease build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got the gunmetal motor plate installed, and got the spur gear from brushless finally. Handles way different with the sway bars
That body is sick bro!
Thanks. I was going to add this decal I took from my first attempt but I felt it looked too busy so I kept it relatively simple

Attachments

• 16403737866364258096139999715141.jpg
    16403737866364258096139999715141.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 16
Very nice, yeah I saw the sway bars. She's ready for some track time now.

Also got the gunmetal motor plate installed, and got the spur gear from brushless finally. Handles way different with the sway bars

Thanks. I was going to add this decal I took from my first attempt but I felt it looked too busy so I kept it relatively simple
I thought I took pics of the first paint job I attempted... I did it like it showed on the box BUT not only did I use the wrong kind of paint (it flaked off if you looked at it wrong), but I painted the outside of the body...WITH the plastic covering still on it.. it was a mess and it was peeling and flaking all over the place. This time I hand painted the driver and sprayed the rest ..al paint on the inside
Shes looking really good. Where did you end up putting the ESC?
ESC ... cut a hole in the top plate where the esc fan was supposed to go and put some spacers underneath since the chassis is a trapezoid. Weird fit but it's in there and I love it.

I thought I took pics of the first paint job I attempted... I did it like it showed on the box BUT not only did I use the wrong kind of paint (it flaked off if you looked at it wrong), but I painted the outside of the body...WITH the plastic covering still on it.. it was a mess and it was peeling and flaking all over the place. This time I hand painted the driver and sprayed the rest ..al paint on the inside

ESC ... cut a hole in the top plate where the esc fan was supposed to go and put some spacers underneath since the chassis is a trapezoid. Weird fit but it's in there and I love it.
Lol. That is one of those moments you will remember later 🤣

Back