Uhhh Need a few part #'s for my Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC/Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need a few part #'s...

I need part # for the Main Chassis Braces that run the length of the bottom of the MAXX front to rear.......

I need part #'s for the Steering parts..... I broke the steering yoke that's connected to the steering servo & all the other Steering linkages are connected to it.. I think it's sold as a KIT & comes with both sides....

I am currently on a Camping Vacation with Family in campgrounds in Maryland & the Stupid Local Hobby Shop has a ton of Traxxas Part's but the guy need's Part #'s so he can look the part's up... I tried to look myself but the guy wont let me look behind the counter "he's got all the Traxxas Part's on a Wall I even tried showing him my MAXX & saying these are the parts in need He said he still need's the part #'s. I hate Mom & Pop run hobby shops........
I will be in this area until Thursday 6/20.... The guy said he thinks he's got the MAXX part's I need but need's part #'s & quirked @ me the MAXX is a popular Truck....

I'd like to Fix my MAXX wile on Vacation because sometimes I just need a break for an HR or Two from Family & wont be home until June 30th.... Hopefully some one can help me if not my MAXX will have to wait until I get home to repair my truck... DAMM I knew I should of taken spare parts with me before I left......

FYI I have the Classic MAXX I think it's Model # 4909 & I have the 2.5R engine & my Tranny has the FOC only in Tranny......

Last edited:
Snook Man your a life saver.... Got all my part's to fix my MAXX the HS had all the Part's I needed... 2-Thumbs- Up Snook Man.......

Back