UGH!!! I have to wait 3 days!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Had to get a MERV!

Well i got it now so no more waiting! ill have pics and vids tomorrow! peace out and good night! :):):D;):whhooo:

Last edited:
It might loose a few milliamperes but not a whole lot, and it won't hurt it at all. Have fun with the mini-monster!

ok thanx man. i think ill charge it on wednesday so it haves the most possible charger for thursday so i can pick up the truck and charge the included batt and have fun for a few hrs maybe. but i really cannot wait for this sucker to be here!!! ahhaha lol

wow thanx now I'm like gonna go jump off my roof if its not here by thursday! maybe itll be here early?

Did you buy the brushed or brushless? If you bought the vxl and want to run your batteries in series your going to want to buy extra axles shafts or save up for some cvd's! Even on one stock pack it's a blast to drive!

yea i got the vxl cause its a waste to buy a brushed and see it do like maybe 30 so i went all out and got vxl but I'm gonna start saving for the cvds. i think their like 45 bucks so ill get em soon. I'm gonna def need em for my tenbol big block mount i wanna get for it. ans then i need aluminum push rods and turnbuckles

Oooohhh, anticipation! :hehe: :hehe:

HAHAHAHAHA nice one dude!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

i thrashed the complete hell out of mine this weekend and had my 1st axle drive cup failure..thanfully i was at a friends house and he had a big LHS near him..one axle set fixed the 2 problems i had during my running..but even i'm impressed how hard i had to hammer the little beast to get these failures..i was jumping the hell out of it and pounding 3s LiPo's through it non stop....this little bruiser impresses me more and more everyday! but i am thinking the CVD's are a necessary upgrade for me soon...

congrats on the purchase!...the NiMh's will lose a little but not much over just 3 days..charge 'em and have them ready to go...i had a charger in hand when i got mine at work and charged the battery on the way home so it was ready when i got out of the car! :)

Oooohhh, anticipation! :hehe: :hehe:

LOL i know the feeling, i'm waiting for my aluminum pushrods and toe links to get here cuz i broke the right rear pushrod and left front toe link so i said eh i'll just buy the aluminum kit and be done with it and not worry about breaking them again, why the hell did traxxas use plastic for stockers???

Well worth the wait buddy. By far the most fun I've ever had with an RC. Its small size and durability allows it to take a helluva beating and keep going.

exactly..have never laughed as hard or had as much fun...with an R/C car as this one..had my 1/8th scale buggy out yesterday and had a blast with it..but then broke it and was back to causing Havoc with the revo...too much coolness :)

Time flies! You're down to two days. :hehe:

yea i know but it still feels like i have to wait about a week when its only 2 days but i really hope it doesn't get delayed at all! but ill charge my pack i have now wednesday. then when i get the truck, charge the pack included and while I'm waiting, do all my hw and finish so when its done i have the rest of the day to break stuff!!! ahhaahha:hehe::hehe:

Back