Twin engine Ultra LX One?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassera

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was just wondering if anybody out there ever seen a twin engine Ultra LX One? Because I have been looking all over the web but can't find any to see if it would be worth all the work. *Sigh* Imagine a twin engine LX ONE. Now that would be a monster.

WHY? A twin engine buggy. What a waste of time. Even a twin engine M/T is only good as a shelf queen.
The LX One is a fantastic basher buggy, and in Australia they come with a Force .32 and it's unbelievabe.
But a twin.....

the lx 1 would be a bad buggy to do that with. if you would really want to do that you really need to buy a buggy kit and make it twin engine yourself

TBH, i dont think ANY buggy chassis would be big enough, even if there was a suitable one, its not worth the trouble. two engines, both requiring tuning. its more problematic than it is anygood. It's good in theory, rubbish in practice.

I'm sure you could get it to work like i got that .28 to fit in my rusty but the prob with 2 engines is how you are going to open both throttles at the same time where to put the tank where to put the batt radio and exhaust

ya waste of time and money on a buggy..and a MT for that matter....save yourself the money of buying a second engine, clutch, mounts and chassis when you screw it up, and everything else you would need and just get a good engine....you can get many awsome engines for alot less then what you would spend trying to put two in there...

Back