Twin Engine Supercharged 2.5 Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmaxx2.5

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was at the chicago show and displayed my new monster.

Twin Trx 2.5 Supercharged engines, CVEC exhaust, UE widemaxx suspension, RRP Trans guts, MIP shiny CVDs, Custom Painted H2 by FCA Grafix.....Everything upgraded & modified.

check it out here:

Twin Engine Supercharged Maxx

Now I have to say that is real nice, good job :) But plz the next time you pull one of the engines out I'm sure we all would love to see a set of pics of just the engine not in the truck. thats if you have the time :) Also would love for you to post some links for parts. Thankyou.

Dualie

Imnpressive...

It looks great, so much silverware on that beast it looks like it belongs in the kitchen or in a trophy cabinet.
Does it run at all? And I mean "run" as in on a track or on asphalt?
Or, is it an engineering showpiece?

Thanks for the compliments- the best ones are those from people who truly appreciate the hobby.

I had run it alot before I added the second engine. When it was a single supercharged engine I ran it alot.

This monster was just completed in time for the show and now that I am back I was behind at work and will be again out of town this weekend so I hope to get the it tuned and running on both engines next week.

I felt like "paulie" from the American Chopper show.......right down to the wire to get the project done..

Thanks-

My god nice truck damn too bad they are 2.5's now sirio 18 will get the job done damn that would be awsome twin supercharged 18 drooooooooooool!

I considered that.....the s/c kits will work directly as I have them on the sirio.

Maybe the next version will use sirio's......but Siro .27's!

:drool: sirio .27s ohh man excuse me I need to go do something J/K.

Thats one sweet truck you got there !!!Looks like you had fun making it!We need Vids man !!That thing is almost to nice to drive !!:classic:

Ok think its proably impossible but twin sirio .27s with the NOS kit OHH YA!

that is al-some!!! you got any video? of the beast:tank:

Awsome!!!!
i just happen to have a sirio 27. i'd like to know more please.

fiddlesticks give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me :clap: :wtf: :OMG: :drool: 8-0 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I'm not worthy

LOL thats what I thought now imagine a video of that thing.

Back